Instant, accurate and easy recipe analysis for your menus.
From independent Operators to large restaurant chains, our nutrition analysis software program is an all-in-one solution.
-Upload your existing recipe data
-Unlimited nutrition analysis, allergen guides
-Interactive Nutrition Display
-Nutrition filtering features to assist your guests with dietary preferences
-Track diner geo-location
-Report on commonly added/removed ingredients
-Find out which are your most/least popular menu items
-Competitive benchmarking & trend analysis across similar cuisine and concepts
-Guest communication, empowering targeted dietary campaigns
Recipe Upload and Menu Migration Services Now Offered!
Our menu analysis team will help migrate your recipes from Inventory Management, Excel File, Food Distriutor ordering platforms and more. Hit the ground running with our Menu Migration services, and save hundreds of hours!
All Plans Include
Each step of your ingredient entry and recipe nutrition analysis has an on-page tutorial recorded by one of our Staff Nutritionists and/or Certified FDA-Compliance Experts. Learn to use our nutrition facts calculator and other tools at your own pace. You are never alone during any part of your MenuCalc experience.
Our team consists of actual industry experts and nutrition professionals. Reach out if you have any questions regarding input or FDA-compliance. We’re eager to help out.
Integrate MenuCalc with your current website to keep your business running smoothly. Stream nutrition information from your MenuCalc account directly to your online menu or website to easily share with your dining guests, patients, or clientele.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do It Yourself Plan
1. How do I get started?
2. Is MenuCalc online? Or do I have to download software?
3. How do I access the nutrition results of my menu recipes?
Your nutrition analysis reports are updated as soon as you change a component of your recipe. You may download and/or print your updated reports and recipes immediately after changes are made.
4. Can I add my own ingredients? What about other brands, can I add them too?
5. How easy is it to get started?
- Nutritional and label analysis for food manufacturers
- New FDA-compliant nutrition label creation
- Current label revision
- Personalized research on laws & regulations
- Customized product guidance and/or collaboration
- Nutrition information accuracy for your products
- Personalized collaboration for new products and seasonal items
- Guidance on ingredient substitutions for allergens and other dietary restrictions
- Quality assurance and competitive edge