You’re All Set!
You can access “Restaurant and retail food menu labeling whitepaper” here at any time.
Restaurant and retail food menu labeling whitepaper
All Plans Include
Access to over 300,000 ingredients from any computer or device with an internet connection.
Integrate MenuCalc with your current website to keep your business running smoothly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do It Yourself Plan
1. How do I get started?
It’s easy! Just choose a plan that meets the needs of your food business. Not sure what plan is best for you? Click here to use our plan-matching tool!
2. Is MenuCalc online? Or do I have to download software?
We are happy to inform you that we are 100% web-based, all you need is an internet connection. You can sign up and use MenuCalc on any device — Mac, PC, iPhone, Android, you name it, we support it.
3. How do I access the nutrition results of my menu recipes?
Your nutrition analysis reports are safely stored within your MenuCalc account, and are accessible through your dashboard. You may download or print these at anytime.
Your nutrition analysis reports are updated as soon as you change a component of your recipe. You may download and/or print your updated reports and recipes immediately after changes are made.
4. Can I add my own ingredients? What about other brands, can I add them too?
Yes and yes! In the MenuCalc platform, we make it easy to add your own ingredients of any kinds. Whether you’ve created them or had them previously analyzed or it’s another brand’s ingredient, adding them into your recipes takes a few simple steps. We also have over 300,000 ingredients on a live-feed from the USDA-database for you to utilize as well.
5. How easy is it to get started?
Very. Once you’ve chosen your plan, you can begin creating recipes right away. To make things even easier, we have A.V.A — our Assisted Virtual Analysis avatar to help you with everything from start to finish.
Outsource your account set-up, data input/import and nutrition analysis to a food-industry professional — our Registered Dietitians are standing by and ready to assist. You’ll be glad you did.
- Nutritional and label analysis for food manufacturers
- New FDA-compliant nutrition label creation
- Current label revision
- Personalized research on laws & regulations
- Customized product guidance and/or collaboration
- Nutrition information accuracy for your products
- Personalized collaboration for new products and seasonal items
- Guidance on ingredient substitutions for allergens and other dietary restrictions
- Quality assurance and competitive edge
Opting for expert consulting means just that, your account will be set up and handled by a food-industry professional — a dedicated Registered Dietitian that has experience with food establishments of every type and size. Your MenuCalc Dietitian will be responsible for everything regarding your account set-up, recipe input, and nutrition analysis. They will also assist you in all things FDA-Compliance and give you insights on your menu regarding trends, regulations and nutrient analytics.
To get an idea of what it may cost to work with our Registered Dietitians, select your recipe count in the drop-down box below. (Don’t forget to include your sub-recipes!):
Price: Select from below to see the price
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the standard turnaround time for a Registered Dietitian to finish my analysis?
Our Registered Dietitians can work within a your timeframe. We typically complete within 1-2 business weeks. Please contact us to get your custom quote today!
2. What is the difference between a MenuCalc Dietitian and any other Dietitian offering consulting?
3. When I have completed my time with the Registered Dietitian, how do I access my recipes and nutrition reports?
Once account set up and consulting time has been completed, your MenuCalc account will be completely populated and ready to use. If you need to edit a recipe or change an ingredient, you will have the unlimited ability to do so. Each time a change is made to a component in your recipes, your nutrition reports will immediately update and you will be able to access for download or print in your dashboard. No need to wait on the dietitian, reporting is updated and available instantly.
4. What experience do your Registered Dietitians have with recipe analysis and FDA compliance?
Our Registered Dietitian have thousands of hours of experience in ingredient analysis, recipe entry, product labeling and FDA Facts Panel regulations. Over 15 years of experience dedicated to the foodservice.
5. How many recipes can I send to a Registered Dietitian?
As many as you want, we are here to help throughout the whole recipe analysis and your compliance! For a customized consulting proposal, please contact us!